Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:31:31 +0000
I think your original post was commendable and fully support it and your
original intentions.  On topic IMO.  However, the lengths to which every
twist and turn of the saga have been reported by others has got a bit
 long winded but I am not being censorious here, just my opinion as
another list user.

Giles - in user mode.