[OM] OM-2000 focusing accuracy

Subject: [OM] OM-2000 focusing accuracy
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:34:16 -0800 (PST)
================
<< I doubt that the OM-2000 focuses as accurately as, say, an OM-4T, but
don't have any tests or data to back that up. >>

I have the tests and data. Note in particular the 90mm f/2 / OM-2000
combo and the 200mm f/4 tests on a OM-4T vs. an OM-2000. They are equals
at accurate focusing.

Maybe today, but in 3 year's of usage? I doubt it.  Less expensive cameras
don't hold accurate focus as well as pro cameras.  Whether this is an
issue for the OM-2000 or not, I can't say.  I guess we'll know in a few
years.

Joseph