[OM] Filter thread on Lens Mount Board of Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] Filter thread on Lens Mount Board of Auto Bellows
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:31:00 -0800
Hans,

I could not find any documentation on this thread measure either, and I do have
the bellows
manual.  Since I'm trying to get the Ring Flash T10 on to this lens mount board
I have an
additional problem of getting enough space between the board and the thickness
of the ring
flash body.  Also there is the power cord and modeling light cord connector to
deal with.  I
think stacking two filter rings (sans glass) might do the trick.  I'll keep you
posted on my
success in using the ring flash with the lens reversed. Thanks for your help.

Phillip Franklin