RE: [OM] Filter thread on Lens Mount Board of Auto Bellows

Subject: RE: [OM] Filter thread on Lens Mount Board of Auto Bellows
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:38:01 +0100
:I could not find any documentation on this thread measure
:either, and I do have the bellows
:manual.  Since I'm trying to get the Ring Flash T10 on to this
:lens mount board I have an
:additional problem of getting enough space between the board
:and the thickness of the ring
:flash body.  Also there is the power cord and modeling light
:cord connector to deal with.  I
:think stacking two filter rings (sans glass) might do the
:trick.  I'll keep you posted on my
:success in using the ring flash with the lens reversed. Thanks
:for your help.

OK; one more thing, before you spend any money on it - first check if it
indeed is a 45mm thread. Since I don't have a 45mm filter I can't check
that.

hnz