Re: Re:[OM] OT List etiquette, e-bay rants (long)...

Subject: Re: Re:[OM] OT List etiquette, e-bay rants (long)...
From: "Woodruff" <swaool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:14:11 -0500
"Man, I didn't realize what an asshole that person is!"  ;-)

> Garth

Hey, Garth!  I resemble that innuendo!  Seriously though, what are those
endoscope adapters worth?  Some guy here locally had a really nice OM-1n he
sold to me rather cheaply because the meter didn't work (no batteries, haha)
and because he couldn't figure out how to take pictures with the endoscope
adapter on it (more laughs).  I think I still have it lying around
somewhere.

Mike Woodruff