Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:44:57 -0800
In a message dated 2/16/2000 *- DORIS FANG -*
<sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< My advice ? Keep it up and take time to use the stuff, I mean wear
the finish into brass with your own hands and learn to appreciate it. >>

What _wonderful_ advice! I look at all the brassing and wear on my OM2S
that I bought new in 1986 and it makes me think of all the places it has
been, all the wonderful shots it has helped me get. I will never sell
this body so I could care less about collectability. Wear 'em out!
Thanks for the great post and advice.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com