Re: [OM] Brassing

Subject: Re: [OM] Brassing
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:41:21 -0600 (CST)
One of the things I like about my VERY worn looking 4T (some may
remember it as the "ugly" OM-4T on eBay a year or so ago), is that I
don't worry nearly so much about getting it stolen. When I tell
people I'm shooting with a new camera and an old one, they invariably
pick up my 1981 OM-1n and ask if its the new one.

BB

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:53:28 EST, Dirk Wright wrote:

>>I didn't know they'd do that.  How much does it cost?  I have a chance
>>buy a user 4T and the only problem is that the top is very worn.
>>
>>Tom
>

>Since it's titanium, "brassing" isn't the right term. Anyway, if it was
>me, I wouldn't care at all that my titanium camera had worn paint. It
>doesn't need to be painted anyway. Hell, if I was really adventurous,
>I'd take the top and bottom covers off and strip the paint off and
>leave the titanium bare. Are you looking *at* the camara, or *though*
>it??
>
>Be seeing you.
>

>Dirk Wright

-