Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format

Subject: Re: [OM] bounce grip or other modification for vertical format
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:30:36 -0500
Barry - Hit the B&H search engine for "Stroboframe", they really work well.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

Rick in VA

>>> "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/16 1:37 PM >>>
I am shooting a lot more basketball than I thought I would, and
consistently get my best results shooting in the vertical format.
Unfortunately, I don't find my 4T with MD2 and camera mounted flash
especially comfortable to use in the vertical format.

Is there a bounce grip that is particularly well designed for
vertical work?

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel