Re: [OM] Experimenting with BG2

Subject: Re: [OM] Experimenting with BG2
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:47:56 -0500
I use the T20 mounted on a BG2 bounced into a gold umbrella for fill and
the T32 through a white diffuser on TTL as the main light.  Right now
only the T32 is on AC, and I have to be careful to let the T20 charge or
the ratio between the two changes.  That only happens if I quickly take
a second shot though.  I use the PC because I have no other way to
connect the flashes currently.  Because I am bouncing the T20 it doesn't
matter.

BTW, I've asked this before, but does anyone know what the F. AC,
Adaptor goes to?  I got one sight unseen to use on the T20 but it
doesn't work.  Anyone need one?

Gregg