Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay OT Stuff
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:55:01 +1100
> Well, perhaps I'll use moderation, particularly on the 'want to buy' and
> selling.  I am going to be a regular trader with lots going in and out.
I'm
> enjoying that part of the hobby.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Want to buy and for sale on the list are welcomed, some would say required!
Too much eBay sale items just tends to clog the list. But if there is
something
interesting or unusual on eBay like the 3V Battery Holder 2 (hint hint), do
not hesitate to post it here. But to me privately first ;-)

Trying to track down frauds doesn't have much to do with me (I don't eBay),
but getting a cheat is always good.

Foxy