RE: [OM] Experimenting with BG2

Subject: RE: [OM] Experimenting with BG2
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:33:51 -0600
Yes, Ron, winder's on, but the pattern is the same whether the winder is on
or off.

BTW, I got brave and tested again, more carefully this time. The setup
again:  OM-1 on winder on BG2; PC + extension into X sync on OM-1; T20 on
BG2 shoe;  T20 on auto connector connected by TTL cord to BG2 TTL socket.
If I turn on the T20 in the BG2 shoe FIRST, cycle up, then turn on the
other T20, no spontaneous flash dump. But if I turn on the remote T20
first, cycle up, THEN turn on the T20 on the BG2, the remote T20 dumps
spontaneously. Always the remote flash in this setup.

Joel

At 05:17 PM 2/16/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Joel: Is your winder turned on when you turn you're flash on?  Just a
>thought.
>
>RonS

snip

Joel Wilcox