Re: [OM] 1.4/50mm >1.000.000

Subject: Re: [OM] 1.4/50mm >1.000.000
From: "Abbinga" <abbinga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:55:31 +0100
Hi Wayne,

The silver ring with the aperture numbers (and the red point) to show the
depth of field in which the aperture previeuw button is enclosed, is of one
piece of metal in most lenses. In the later 1.8/50 mm and this 1.4/50mm it
is of two (silver) parts. The previeuw button is enclosed between the two
rings. I never noticed it untill I had a close look at both lenses.

Ab