[OM] titanium

Subject: [OM] titanium
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:22:50 -0800
Garth,

Two of the pens are still in their orignal packing.  The other two (a
rollerball and
ballpoint) are my user pens.  Expensive pens and watches are my only 2 vices
(other than
good deals on OM equiment).  I have not bought any expensive pens or watches
since 1988.
That was the last time I had any extra money to spend on these things.
Starting in 1990 I
started spending all my extra money on OM system gear.  So I'm kind of attached
to these
writing pens as much as I am OM equiment.  As far as manufactured products I
think the OM
equipment represents some of the functional design workmanship of the 1980's.
These pens
are kind of like that too.  Extreamly classic, functional, and innovative in
design and
execution.  So they are keepers just like my OM3 (and OM1, OM2s, and OM4).
Just like the OM
equipment I would never be able to reaquire it at today's prices.

Phillip Franklin