Re: [OM] Re: macro posts please

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: macro posts please
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 18:12:01 -0800
There is an old posting, searchable in the Archives (probably late 1998)
where I give the necessary f/stops at various magnifications from 1:1
through 1:10 using both the 135mm macro and the 50mm macro and with a
T-32 in a Bounce Grip 2. I posted it becuase I routinely got better
shots NOT using OFT metering of my flash in macro work. As already
pointed out, the subject often too small and too far away from its
background for TTL OTF metering to work correctly.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV