Re: [OM] pls. critique (and sample images from 28/3.5)

Subject: Re: [OM] pls. critique (and sample images from 28/3.5)
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:10:17 -0800 (PST)
  Wonderful Acer! Just one thought came to mind when
looking at some of the interior shots. Have you ever
used the 1-10 screen, it is a plain matte surface with
grid lines. Although Olympus says its designed for the
shift lens I find it useful for general photography
and especially good when I want to make sure various
picture elements look level in the picture. The grid
is 6mm squares and thus also gives you an idea of how
large an object will appear on the print. Otherwise I
really enjoyed the pictures and the tour.     thanks
again, John Robison