Re: [OM] Re: macro posts please

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: macro posts please
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:53:30 +0000
If the LCD in a 4Ti dies does that render the rest of the camera
inoperable or do you foresee other circuit related degradations which will
kill them?

I mean if an OM3 can function without it's viewfinder display I see no
reason why a 4TI can't still function without its, either in manual
mode or on auto.

I reckon I could still use mine if the viewfinder display were on the
blink as I would get a little beep to confirm I had taken a spot reading,
beeps if it was going to be over-exposed.

I remember when I flew gliders one of the little fun exercises was to
complete a flight with all instruments covered.  Using a viewfinder
display-less 4Ti should pose few difficulties.

Giles