RE: [OM] Monkey on my back

Subject: RE: [OM] Monkey on my back
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:35:57 -0500
Charlie,
I might be interested in purchasing the PC, my son's was stolen about a
month ago.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Did I er... the monkey purchase anything? He got a package deal from one
dealer who was eager to make a sale:
    OMPC with 50 f/1.8, case, strap and manual.
     Black -2n with 50 f/1.8 and case.
     T20 with case. (The only Olympus flash at the whole show)
      Olympus lens hood for the 50mm Zuiko with box
All for $280 (US) not a great, great deal but good enough. As soon as
I... I mean the monkey... puts some film through them and checks out the
T20. I plan to offer the OMPC, T20 and some other extras for sale to
list members.  The -2n stays with the monkey. Oh John!? I have a CLA job
for you.

In the mean time perhaps some Uriah Heep and a cup of coffee.

- C. Packard - Birmingham, AL USA
 (not a lurker just a quiet participant)