[OM] Wild weekend

Subject: [OM] Wild weekend
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:19:03 -0600
I've been on another acquisition spree.  Good prices all around, but will
end up with much to sell. Accidently bought two 85-250 zooms, but for a lot
less that the one I was thinking about. Will sell one of them.

Hope you meant it that you found this interesting.  I really think I'm doing
well in prices, as I'm willing to buy 'bulk' and sell piecework.  Here's the
list from the last few days.  Random order.

85-250 f/5
OM-2SP
T28
2X-A
2X-A (yes, two, so one will be for sale)
85-250 f/5
50 f/1.4
OM-4T (rough user, will need John's help, but got a good price)
85 f/2
100 f/2.8
F280
OM-G
50 f/1.4 (bought the G to get  a 1.4 >1M)
180 f/2.8
OM-3

I've sort of started a camera store, specializing in OM, by mistake.  My
current cash outlay is high, but the sales are catching up.  AND, I get to
play with it all!

I've got three separate offers out for complete packages that make this list
pale.  Keep you posted.  The bids include a 40/2 and a 90/2 Macro and a
100/2, all of which I want.

Oh yes, www.zuikoholic.com is up now.  It's my old pages
www.scales.tzo.com\olympus with the new address.  The new one will be
intermittent for a week or so, but the old one will always work.

Here's to zuikoholism.

Tom