Re: [OM] ELP [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] ELP [OT]
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:53:58 -0800
        Well, This is a nice change.  Nothing against the Heavy Metal folks,
but now your talking my kind of music.  Other than the popular songs by
both bands,  Father Christmas by ELP has always been a favorite.  I like
to listen to the "Songs from the Wood" album by Jethro Tull with a pint
of Guinness.  Really I like to do almost anything with a pint of
Guinness.  One of the reasons I look like Ken's "Hippo in Spandex" when
I ride.
        My wife is not so fond of Jethro Tull but we went to their concert in
Berkeley CA. the night I proposed.  And just a few months back we went
to see them again for our anniversary, they're still going strong.

        Even further off topic, did anyone see the Video biography on Ian
Anderson?  I think it was called: "Of sheep, fish and men".  I'd love to
see it again,  fascinating insight to a very talented man.
--
Mike Butler