Re: [OM] OT W2K

Subject: Re: [OM] OT W2K
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:50:47 -0600
No flame war here, just information.  I'm typing as we speak on an
underpowered laptop running Windows 2000 Advanced Server. I'm using W2K as
the server for my website and my main server's down.  I'm no MS fan, but
I've found W2K to be remarkably easy to use and very stable, even through
the betas. I actually think they got one right.

Last comment on the topic.

Tom