[OM] Need service suggestion for FTL

Subject: [OM] Need service suggestion for FTL
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:19:21 EST
Hi, all :-)
I have purchased an Olympus FTL that needs a CLA. Everything seems to work,
but the aperture indicator in the viewfinder is sluggish, and I don't know
how accurate the shutter speeds are, so hopefully no parts will be needed. I
checked with our first-choice service man, John H., and he doesn't work on
FTLs, so I'm looking for an alternative. Anyone know of a good service
provider in the US? I'd also like advice on anyone to avoid.
Thanks,
Greg