Re: [OM] Matched 1.4x adaptor for Tokina 300/2.8?

Subject: Re: [OM] Matched 1.4x adaptor for Tokina 300/2.8?
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:44:10 -0700
>I've been looking around for a matched 1.4x adaptor.
> Anyone familiar with one for Tokina?

I have used the Zuiko 1.4x with my Tokina 300mm 2.8 and have been reasonably
pleased.  It helps to stop down a stop, though, to increase sharpness.  If
you find a matched converter other than the older worthless, el-cheapo
Tokina converters, let me know.  What I REALLY would like is a new Kenko Pro
1.4x which is matched to the new autofocus version of the Tokina ATX 300mm
2.8, but alas, they are obviously not produced with an Oly mount and TKH has
never replied to my emails requesting that they make one for me by special
order.

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM  USA