Re: [OM] Shooting into the Looking Glass

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting into the Looking Glass
From: Hugh Turnbull <hugh_turnbull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:07:32 -0800
A mirror reflects light, it doesn't make an image from it. Optically, an
object that is being reflected in a mirror is the same distance from the
film plane in your camera as it would be if you were standing the same
distance behind the mirror as you are standing in front of it.  Think of
the mirror as a doorway you are taking a picture through.

        Hugh Turnbull