[OM] Service related question.

Subject: [OM] Service related question.
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:58:28 -0600
John,

Tried to post this to the Camtech site but couldn't find an email link.
I was wondering (just wondering) if you would be willing to barter a
deal.
I have a newly acquired -2n, in MUCH better shape than the first one you
resurrected for me, that I would like to have CLA'd.
I also have a -1n that needs servicing. Would you be interested in
swapping a CLA on the -2n for the -1n?
If you prefer not to transact business in this way, I fully understand.

- Charles Packard
"Fervent Oly user without enough time to practice"