[OM] Matched 1.4x adaptor for Tokina 300/2.8?

Subject: [OM] Matched 1.4x adaptor for Tokina 300/2.8?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:05:34 -0600
>On a similar note, anyone know where I can find a metal screw-on lens
>cap in 117mm size? I think I'll just forego the polarizer shots on
>this lens.

Don't know about that, but Tupperwear makes/made a lid that is a perfect
fit for 300/2.8 lenses.  News/sports photogs have been using them for years
as caps are always getting lost.  My oldest brother kept a sister in
business selling Tupperwear containers to all of his sports photo friends.

Ken Norton