Re: [OM] Ebay Zuiko List Update (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay Zuiko List Update (again)
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:41:05 -0500
Clyde,

It's just another data point to pick out. Sorry, I've run out of time. And some lenses have descriptions that make it hard to tell if they're SC or MC. You'll just have to interpolate the differences between SC and MC based on the price and condition.

I also would have no way to go back and restate the auctions that I've already logged. I deleted the detail files that I used to characterize each auction, as they take up about 15-20 Mg every 3 weeks.

Skip