Re: [OM] Dutch police fan of OM ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dutch police fan of OM ?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:27:50 +0100
: Hi, all
: I was today in Eindhoven in the center of The Netherlands and at a crossing
: I've seen a strange road sign: a yellow panel with the words "Oppgelet
: Controle (attention control) or something like that ant pictures of a
: traffic light and a camera... This camera looks familiar, no name on it but
: a well known shape of prism house and... the little round rewind switch of
: the OM 1 & 2 !
: Hanz have reminds us recently of the "spacemen" but I guess they have OM
: policemen around there...By the way is this road sign common in The
: Netherlands or only in Eindhoven ?
: regards
: marc

This is the Dutch installment of the ADITL 4 event (self portrait). If you
ignore
the red traffic light, you automatically take a picture of yourself (and your
car). After a while, you are kindly invited to come over to collect your picture
(in Dutch called: "prent") at the police station, for something like $150 (it is
probably a professional HQ print).
Well Marc, I must say I'm looking forward to see your ADITL 4 entry... :-))))))

H@nz