[OM] Tokina 35-105 f/3.5-4.3

Subject: [OM] Tokina 35-105 f/3.5-4.3
From: "Steve Friedland" <sdf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:25:54 -0600
I have just purchased this lens.  I was reviewing the archives on the mailng
list and found a thread where it was suggested that this lens is the same as
the Zuiko 35-105 3.5-4.5 lens.  The thead did not seeem to reach a final
conclusion.  I was wondring if anyone has followed up on this point or has any
more information on the subject.  Also, I would love to hear any impressions of
the Tokina lens from other users (I have two weeks to return it if I don't like
it and will take my own shots but I always like to hear other list members
coments).