[OM] Darkroom Survey

Subject: [OM] Darkroom Survey
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:52:34 -0800
Hello fellow Zuiks,
   I'm writing a paper on safety with photo chemicals (ie.darkroom) and
would like to pose a question to the group. Answering parties will be
kept anonymous, and feel free to e-mail me directly (I'm a list-digest
reader).
   Of those who work with chemistry in the darkroom (and elsewhere): do
you wear gloves, use tongs and no gloves, or use bare hands to retrieve
prints and films from their chemistries?
   Thanks in Advance, David L. Duff, BS, CFA, and  Safety Rep. for
American Federation of Government Employees, local 2157. Portland VA
Medical Center Dept. of Medical Media Production Services.