Re: [OM] Little Gold Labels

Subject: Re: [OM] Little Gold Labels
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:51:21 -0600
Rip the sticker off (carefully!!).  It has no value whatsoever, other than to
say in effect that the JCII agrees that the piece of equipment wearing the
sticker is indeed a camera item of some sort, and therefore is OK for export as
such.

Furthermore, the glue on the back of the sticker is particularly tenacious, and
apparently changes over a period of time to something that attacks the finish.
I use careful application of "Goo Gone" to get 'em off, and it still takes a bit
of elbow grease and time.

regards,

Mahlon