RE: [OM] RE: BG2 and M Grip cords

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: BG2 and M Grip cords
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:45:15 +0800
Donald wrote:

> On a separate issue, if the 'spring' in the release button of
> a Zuiko lens
> doesn't  'spring' any more, and consequently doesn't lock on
> the body, is
> there a fast easy solution, or is it a job for SuperJH? It
> doesn't seem to
> affect the pictures, and focusing and so on doesn't loosen
> the lens on the
> body. It just isn't locked on there.

I had this problem with my 135mm f3.5.  In this lens there is a small brass
spring which returns the button, this is screwed into a PLASTIC ring.  In
the case of my 135 the screw had pulled out of the plastic ring.  You may be
able to repair this yourself as everything is accessible by removing the 3
(?) screws on the lens mount.

LOL !

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia