Re: [OM] Re: eBay ads

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: eBay ads
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:09:39 EST

> I will answer you here once and spare the list endless prattle.
>  I feel your post was unfounded George.

All of us who buy through eBay use eBay and don't need to read the same ads
twice.

This was discussed a few months ago and it was agreed that eBay posts were
not favored.  As a courtesy to list members we were going to offer FS items
here first (whether or not it was to go to rec.photo or to eBay) but this was
optional.  And I think I did see your FS ads here or on rec.photo.

Warren