Re: [OM] New thread - Cheap Trix: Diffusers

Subject: Re: [OM] New thread - Cheap Trix: Diffusers
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:42:26 -0500
PVClip sounds like a winner. And a lot less mess.  I'll try it this weekend.

Rick

>>> Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/23 8:38 PM >>>
Would it be possible to use a PVC tube with an ID the same as the OD of
the frame?  Cut short lengths to clip the fabric to the frame on all
sides.  How do you fold the frame?  Does it really need to be glued
together?

Gregg