Re: [OM] problems using winder 2

Subject: Re: [OM] problems using winder 2
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:55:57 -0500
The OM-1/1N will not work properly below 1/15 when using a winder or motor
drive.  the reason involves the set of gears which hold the second curtain
open (called a slow speed governor).
These gears engage only on speeds below 1/60.  The slow speed governor  does
not have time to reset fully before the winder/motor is ready to fire again.
Since the SSG is not used above 1/30, the  winder/motor is not affected.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com