[OM] NOT a for auction post, just discussion fodder

Subject: [OM] NOT a for auction post, just discussion fodder
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:53:17 -0800
$200 plus for a useless ever ready case! There are many camera stores in the
San Diego area
that have these in there cheapie and freebie bins.  Someone should raid these
bins and get
rich reselling them on eBay. $200 for real .... do you realize the quality of
cases you can
get for that kind of cash. An eveready case ... what a useless invention for a
35mm slr.
It's never ever and never ready. Just does not make sense to me.  Oh I get a
kick when
people sell old magazine ads and sales literature.  Well I guess one man's
garbage is
another man's treasure.

Phillip Franklin