RE: [OM] The RARE Oly Case

Subject: RE: [OM] The RARE Oly Case
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:54:13 +0100
:Susan, since you have obviously established a rapport with
:this guy, and he has
:more Zuiko to sell, how about you inviting him to join us on
:the list....AND
:OFFER THAT 8 mm TO US FIRST!

The caps suggest a desperate Zuikoholic urge...
Well, the Dutch post order company Kamera Express has *two* of these "rare"
birds for sale, for more than a year I think, and probably for half the
suspected e-B*y price... I'm not sure however if they do international
shippings. If everything else fails you could consider a holiday in Zuiko
Land ..err.. Tulip Land ;)

http://www.kamera-express.nl/olympusocc.html

F.2295 (condition 8.5 = like new with minor user marks) = $1043
F.2995 (condition 9.5 = new w/o box) = $1361

(1 US$ = F 2.20)

H@nz