[OM] In The Mood For a Little Memorabilia?

Subject: [OM] In The Mood For a Little Memorabilia?
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:35:10 EST
I found a page last night from the March 1978 Peterson's Photographic...this
was at the peak of my Om frenzy of the seventies...the author had just been
given a tour of the Suwa plant where the OM-2 and OM-1's were manufactured
and also makes interesting observations on other models. I scanned it and
uploaded it onto my ftp space if you'd like to view:

http://member.aol.com/daeyeguy/OM/OM1.jpg

Please note:
 I scanned it at highish resolution (300dpi) in case you wanted to print it
off, so it'll come up BIG (about 1mg file). If you want to see it better,
bring it up in Photodeluxe or PhotoShop so you can reduce the viewing size!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA