[OM] Photoflex "Lite Disk" / diffuser

Subject: [OM] Photoflex "Lite Disk" / diffuser
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:57:50 -0800
Hi Loren,
The product you saw is probably by Photoflex called "Lite Disc".
Most of the camera stores in Portland carry them, Pro Photo, Citizens, and
Tymers in Vancouver,Wa.
The small ones that I have are 12.5" in diameter.  They fold (twist) into a
figure 8 and fit into their own little 5" nylon pouches.  I keep a couple in
my macro bag.
They also make several larger sizes.  I am not sure how large they get but
some of the pouches on the racks are about 18" - 24"s.
I think?? the smaller ones are about $20 each and come in 3 versions,
White/both sides, Silver/white & Gold/white.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
Buddy Walters