Re: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience
From: Joey Richards <bigjoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:20:18 -0500
"Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The comment on Cambridge interests me.  They have some Zuiko lens, new, that
> I'm interested in and are about 30heaper than everyone else.  What's my
> risk?

Tom,

I have not had any personal experiences with Cambridge, but it is
pretty clear to me that everyone should steer clear completely.
If you have not checked out the reports on photo.net, do so before
you think any more seriously about them.  30heaper is only 30%
cheaper if you get what you wanted in the condition you hoped and
don't pay the difference in "shipping and handling."

joey