[OM] addiction

Subject: [OM] addiction
From: zeke <zeke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:11:29 -0500
My name is Zeke, and I'm a Zuikoholic.
While I have a 21/2 (MC naturally ;-) my 21/3.5 is an early serial
number and SC.  Surely some of y'all have more than one lens at favorite
focal lengths?  Surely it's not just me?  So... naturally, this weekend
I bought a 21/3.5 because I noticed it was MC.   And since Paul
mentioned that KEH had lowered it price on the 600/6.5....
(practically a bargain... right?).

This is a sickness.

And then...

the spirit moved me to visit my not so local camera dealer - it was a
rainy day and New England has just started the season I call "Mud".  One
needs distraction.  Well the short of it is I now have my first 4T to go
with the other OM bodies.  And (drum roll please) - according to the
salesperson my "new" 4T belonged to a Little Old Lady (another
interpretation for LOL! -actually he said 90 something year old) who,
while she used it professionally had taken good care of it.  Perhaps
only taking it out only on Sundays?

p.s. WTB 3T, T8, 20/2, 50/2, 400/6.3, 1000/11 (but maybe you shouldn't
take me seriously for a month or two ;-)

p.p.s. Time for more insurance.