Re: [OM] (long) whippersnapper needs legs and lightmeter

Subject: Re: [OM] (long) whippersnapper needs legs and lightmeter
From: "Woodruff" <swaool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:26:16 -0500
Acer:

I don't know about being a sage, but I feel pretty old sometimes, will that
do?  I've gotten a lot of mileage out of a Bogen 3021 tripod (I'm 6'4" and
also wished to minimize center column extension) with a Medium Ball Head and
Quick Release for set up shots, and a Bogen 3016 monopod with 3229 Swivel
Tilt Head with Quick Release for action shots.  The quick release plates for
these particular heads are interchangeable (not all of them are, so do your
homework before you buy), and are available individually so you can buy a
plate for each body you own and then switch bodies between monopod and
tripod very quickly if that becomes necessary.

Best Regards,

Mike Woodruff