[OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150

Subject: [OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150
From: "Tom Hoefer" <twhoefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:50:41 -0700
Just signed onto the mailing list - forgive me if I double up a message getting
used to it.
I just bought a beautiful 75-150 Zuiko on ebay, and darned if it hasn't got a
locked diaphragm. No problem with the seller refunding, but I'd like to fix it
if I could (closet engineer!). Both the depth of field button and the diaphragm
actuator arm are locked. The aperture ring turns freely. Any thoughts on how to
fix this? What happens if I pull out the three screws holding the lens mounting
ring ... a nightmare? Any idea of where I could see a blueprint of the lens to
help me?
Regards,
Tom Hoefer