Re: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts

Subject: Re: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:16:59 -0600
I'm not that happy with the restriction either, but I'm new so I'll abide by
the list's rules.  My reasons are different. I honestly don't know what some
of the things I have are worth.  Most I do, but, for example, I am about to
receive a 20/2 macro lens. It's been discussed here over the last few days
and I'm going to put it up for sale.  A list member has expressed interest
and offered to trade some lenses I want.  I know what his lenses are worth,
but not a fair trade.

If you have thoughts on the value, please email me off list.

Hope this question was appropriate.

Tom