Re: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts

Subject: Re: [OM] Selling to this List / an idea about Ebay auction posts
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:27:47 EST

> n my conversations with Paul
>  >he intimated there was a falling out with the list; he never explained the
>  >reason nor did I inquire.  Having not been a list member when Paul was a
>  >participant, Buddy now reveals to me the reason for Paul's comment.
>  >

>  PvT is indeed a good person to deal with. His stock with the list seems to
>  me to have multiplied since his leaving it. Which is an interesting point.
>
>  Joel Wilcox

Paul's problem with the list, although I have spoken with him and we was very
nice and everything and very knowledgeable about Olympus equipment, was that
his sole contribution to the list was: "I have this for sale."  Instead of
sharing Olympus knowledge with us and becoming part of the group, he remained
the outsider and gave the appearance of having only one goal, ie. to sell his
goods.

Warren