[OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150

Subject: [OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:44:45 +0000
From: "Tom Hoefer" <twhoefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just signed onto the mailing list - forgive me if I double up a message
getting used to it. I just bought a beautiful 75-150 Zuiko on ebay, and
darned if it hasn't got a locked diaphragm. No problem with the seller
refunding, but I'd like to fix it if I could (closet engineer!). Both the
depth of field button and the diaphragm actuator arm are locked. The
aperture ring turns freely. Any thoughts on how to fix this? What happens
if I pull out the three screws holding the lens mounting ring ... a
nightmare? Any idea of where I could see a blueprint of the lens to help
me? Regards, Tom Hoefer