RE: [OM] great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience

Subject: RE: [OM] great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 13:43:00 -0800
Dave:

<< How did you light it? >>

Oh you, that is the tougher half of the procedure. Two lamp portrait
style lighting with photofloods. The key light is un-diffused and the
fill light is diffused. I'd be better off diffusing the key light to
prevent bright reflections (which people confuse with brassing and the
like), but don't own a 12" diffuser. I might even be better off using
T-32s, but why fix something that ain't broke?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV