Re: [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:46:51 -0500
p.j.,
  You're right, you did it!  Disregarding your convoluted bidding
process.  If you want the disadvantage that you suffer under regarding
you getting your email later than Tom Scales or anybody else.  It's very
simple, since it's self imposed on you, get the list in real time mode
and quit the digest mode.  It's you who tilted the field!  Get real!
IMHO,
Rand E.