Re: [OM] great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience

Subject: Re: [OM] great find today! WAS Adorama purchase experience
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:24:19 -0500
I had pretty much figured out this was Gary's work even without the
"southern Nevada".  There was so much attention to detail and the kind
of work that goes into each lens test.  Oh, yes, it reminded me of some
of his comments about the legal ramifications of our various subjects
too.  Altogether a nice auction with nothing left to be second guessed.

Now to figure out who the other sellers and bidders are .... <g>

Gregg

Gary Reese wrote:

> Giles writes:
>
> << Gary, your ad is a work of art. >>