Re: [OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150

Subject: Re: [OM] Locked diaphragm on 75-150
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:16:04 -0800
Tom,
        I had a number Gift Certificates at different book stores after
Christmas this year, and found Tomosy's Book 1 at one of them.  I then
asked them to order book 2 and most stores had difficulty finding it in
their computers.  Those that had  a listing could not convince me they
weren't ordering Book 1 again.  The solution was easy, Book 2 was at the
next camera show for about $25, $5 less than any of the book stores had
either book listed for.  I think the booth I bought the book at was
Micro Tools.

Their web address: http://www.micro-tools.com/

As usual I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied
customer.

Good luck with your 75-150

Mike Butler