Re: [OM] benbo blues

Subject: Re: [OM] benbo blues
From: Ilona Lemieux <lmx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:23:52 -0500
speaking of fit and finish, and the pleasures of the happy marriage of
design and execution in the photogear world, have you seen the following?:
        * the NPC pro heads
        * the monostat monopods
        * the novoflex magicballs

also, I may be wrong, but those old rangefinder canons and nikons always
seem to me to click, snap, and slide a bit more silkily than a certain
german competitor.

also, for the gearheads out there, if you ever get the chance, check out
the operation and innards of an old p-08 luger pistol, the civilian
version, preferably.
. . .  much pleasure lurks therein!!  and I am NOT into guns . . .